Lodging Partners Welcome Vermont Summer Festival Competitors
|June 21, 2012
For Immediate Release
Jennifer Ward for Starting Gate Communications
“The Dorset Inn, a quintessential Vermont country inn, is an official lodging partner of the 2012 Vermont Summer Festival." Photo credit – none required. Photograph may be used one time only in relation to the above news item. For high resolution photograph, please email Jennifer Ward at Starting Gate Communications.
East Dorset, Vermont — Competitors and spectators taking part in this year’s Vermont Summer Festival running July 4 through August 12 in East Dorset, Vermont will have a wide variety of lodging options to choose from.
New England’s largest hunter/jumper competition is pleased to partner with an array of superior inns, bed and breakfasts, motels, hotels and resorts to suit every taste and budget during this year’s event. After taking in a day at the Vermont Summer Festival or enjoying the picturesque Manchester area, competitors and their families can check into one of many comfortable lodging options available.
“Our Vermont Summer Festival lodging partners provide the foundation we require to stage an event of this magnitude in the Manchester area,” said Ruth Lacey, Marketing Director of the Vermont Summer Festival. “We encourage all our exhibitors and visitors to stay with the lodging partners who are so generous in their support of the horse show.”
Exhibitors competing for the entire six weeks or those simply enjoying a weekend at the horse show can retreat to a quaint country inn or indulge in a relaxing weekend at a resort and spa. No matter the personal preference, there are an abundance of comfortable, friendly options to choose from.
The following are official lodging partners of the Vermont Summer Festival:
- The Aerie Inn of Vermont (802) 362-1208
- Marbledge Motel (802) 362-1418
- The INN at Willow Pond (800) 533-3533
- Barnstead Inn (800) 331-1619
- The Four Winds Inn (802) 362-6080
- Cornucopia B&B Inn (802) 867-5751
- North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub (888) 339-2336
- Manchester View (800) 548-4141
- The Dorset Inn (802) 867-5500
- Wilburton Inn (800) 648-4944
- Johnny Seesaw's (800) 424-2729
- Bromley View Inn (877) 633-0308
- Arcady at Sunderland Lodge (802) 362-1176
- Olympia Lodge (802) 362-1700
- The Reluctant Panther Inn (800) 822-2331
- The Equinox Resort & Spa (800) 362-4747
- The Chalet Motel (802) 362-1622
- Bromley Sun Lodge (800) 722-2159
- Palmer House Resort Motel (800) 917-6245
- Marble West Inn (802) 867-4155
- Stone's Lodge (802) 297-3622
For the 11th consecutive year, The Equinox Resort & Spa returns as a grand prix sponsor at the Vermont Summer Festival. Established in 1769, the award-winning facility is situated on more than 1,300 picturesque acres nestled between the Green and Taconic Mountains. The property features 195 rooms and suites, as well as three restaurants, all within its New England village setting. The Equinox Resort & Spa offers newly renovated townhouses, ideal to accommodate longer term stays.
For over 20 years, the Vermont Summer Festival has attracted exhibitors and their families to the Manchester region in southern Vermont. Known for its variety of area amenities including a wide range of restaurants to suit every taste, outdoor activities, and lots and lots of shopping, Manchester-area businesses warmly welcome horse show competitors to the area each summer.