The Vermont Summer Festival welcomes all spectators to the show grounds! Watch the horses and athletes, shop the onsite boutiques, or plan to have lunch and a drink.
Dates: July 4 to August 12, 2012
Hours: Wednesday through Sunday - 8:00 am to approximately 4:00 pm
- $5 for Adults and $3 for Children, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
- $7 for Adults and $5 for Children, Grand Prix Saturday and Sunday.
100% of the gate receipts benefit the following Manchester area non-profit organizations: Mark Skinner Library, Friends Foundation for MEMS, Community Food Cupboard, Second Chance Animal Center.
Highlights for the 2012 Show:
- The MDO-sponsored $10,000 Open Welcome Stake every Thursday at 1:00 pm
- The $30,000 Grand Prix on Saturdays at 1:00 pm.
- The Grand Finale of the Vermont Summer Festival - $50,000 Grand Prix on Saturday August 11, 2012 at 1:00 pm
Directions: Click here for directions
Contact Info: Click here for contact information