The Vermont Summer Festival welcomes all spectators to the show grounds! Watch the horses and athletes, shop the onsite boutiques, or plan to have lunch and a drink.
Dates: July 2 to August 11, 2019
Hours: Wednesday through Sunday – 8:00 am to approximately 4:00 pm
- $5 for Adults and $5 for Children, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
- $10 for Adults and $5 for Children, Grand Prix Saturday and Sunday.
100% of the gate receipts benefit the following Manchester area non-profit organizations: Manchester Community Library, The Dorset School, and Dorset Equine Rescue
Highlights for the 2019 Show:
- The MDO-sponsored $10,000 Open Welcome Stake every Thursday; usually starts sometime between 11 am and 1 pm. Come early and stay for awhile.
- The $5,000 Hunter Derby ($15,000 during week 6) on Thursday afternoons, usually starts sometime between 3 pm and 5 pm.
- The $30,000 Grand Prix on Saturdays at 1:00 pm.
- The Grand Finale of the Vermont Summer Festival – $50,000 Grand Prix on Saturday August 10, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Directions: Click here for directions
Contact Info: Click here for contact information